Sunday, August 13, 2006

123 Foot Rock Wall

Sorry there hasn't been a post in a few days.

Saturday was my wife's birthday...and the way we do things is our family is we take the whole weekend to celebrate! But the best part is, I took her to the highest rock climbing wall in the United States. It is at Snowbird Ski Resort in Salt Lake City, Utah. This thing is huge! The climbing wall has been the site of numerous world class climbing competitions and extends from ground level to the roof of the Cliff Lodge, 12 floors up! Both of us made it to the top. And let me tell you...it wasn't easy.

I know this doesn't have much to do with marathon training, but I just wanted to let you all know how much fun it is...if you can ever do it: you should!

Make life an adventure!

Keep up the training. More tips to come soon.

The Marathon Professor

No comments: