Thursday, September 28, 2006

Disney Marathon

Well, it has been a while since the last post...sorry about that. I was in Florida. But don't worry, I didn't forget you. So do you have a marathon picked out yet??? I have a great idea for you. Have you considered a Disney marathon (or any kind of race: 10K, 5K, triathlon, etc)?

One idea is to make a vacation out of your race. Think about it. You put in all the time and training for this race...make if a fun and rewarding experience. And what better place to do that, than "the happiest place on earth"...Disney!!! It is where dreams come true ;)

I was just in Orlando Florida for the Disney Triathlon. (Hence the tip I am passing on, that you should go and run a Disney race yourself.) It was a great race. Disney does a fantastic job of putting races on. You actually run right through the amusement park. It's great.

O.K. so go to this link for more info on the Disney races.

http://disneyworldsports.disney.go.com/dwws/en_US/endurance/listing?name=EnduranceEventListingPage&bhcp=1

I hope all is well. I'm back and ready to run again... so there will be more marathon tips to come. Run Safe.

"The Marathon Professor"

No comments: